Woodpack is looking for an enthusiastic Producer Intern to join our team. You are a natural problem solver who thrives on being engaged at all levels of a project, you love refining the varied skill sets that engage the art of project management. You’re passionate about learning how to lead and manage internal team projects, co-lead client facing engagements which may include project-based sprints, longer arc engagements and everything in between.
As an intern, you will get to interact with every individual on our staff and will work on real projects that will greatly expand your skill set and help you grow as a professional. You’ll get the opportunity to learn from our team and how a successful company runs itself. We will also learn from you as you make contributions to our projects, both internally and externally.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- During your hands-on internship, you’ll learn about the production and development of creative projects first-hand, which is even more awesome than it sounds.
- You’re a natural hustler, keen to learn and eager to succeed.
- In short, you’ll learn valuable producer skills.
- Be ready to work under pressure in an organized way.
- Fluency in Dutch and in English
- Your own laptop & smartphone
- We are a small team and work closely together. Communication is a big deal around here.
Make sure you are comfortable writing it AND saying it.
- At the end of the day, we are finding and solving our users’ problems.
We need critical thinkers and problem solvers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A good portfolio
- Your own desk.
- There’s lunch, fruit, coffee, beer and more.
- We’ve got our own gaming setup where we game weekly.
Please email us a link to your resume, portfolio or website at firstname.lastname@example.org Please put “Junior Producer Internship – Your Name Here” as the title.